- We only deliver to European countries (see list below)
- Your order is packaged discreetly for your privacy and protection.
- All orders are shipped from an EU country. Hence, there will be no custom controls.
- We do not deliver to DHL Packstation or Postfiliale anymore.
- If your payment arrives on Friday, Saturday or Sunday your order will not be processed before Monday.
Registered Mail (track & trace) = 7,99€
(If you order via Tracke & Trace you may have to sign for the shipment.)
Reship Policy (track & trace packages)
- If the tracking code indicates that the parcel is stuck in transit or got confiscated by customs > free reship (after 20 working days)
- If the tracking code indicates that the parcel could not been delivered due to “incorrect address” > no reship
- If you were not at home during the delivery attempt and the parcel was delivered to the next pick-up-point = successfully delivered > no reship
- If you order to parcel shops, kiosks, companies or any other type of address which is not a normal home address > on your own risk
- If you make a spelling mistake with the delivery address and the shipment gets returned > no reship
If you are not home during the delivery attempt(s), you will have to pick up the parcel at the next pick-up-point. In order to do so, the name on your ID has to match the name on the parcel.
- Do not use false names when ordering with Track & Trace.
- Do not order to a friends address or similar (in your name). The recipient has to live at the given address and there should be a sign with his name on the door. Otherwise the shipment may be returned > shipment lost
- Do not order to mailboxes of empty houses
- Do not use abbreviations. For example: P Müller or Herr Müller. (First + Last name have to be indicated)
If you do any of the above, our reship policy does not apply.
Please make sure to read our FAQ before you place an order.
If things work normally, you can expect to receive your order within 5-10 working days after we have received your payment.
Please understand that this is not an Amazon-like express shipping service. We cannot simply go to the post and post your orders or use automatic fullfilment services. That means: If you are an unpatient or nervous person or if your order is urgent, please do NOT order from us.
In simple terms
– we can guarantee that you will receive your order (in case you have not received it within 20 days, we will reship it for free)
– we CANNOT guarantee a specific shipping or delivery date.
The usual procedure is like this:
1. We receive your payment
2. On the next working day (not on the same day) the orders are packaged in the morning and forwarded to our partner who arranges the shipping.
3. 1-3 working days later the trackingcode is available
– Once we have forwarded your order to our shipping partner we cannot stop it anymore nor influence the shipping/arrival time.
– Until we have not received the trackingcode, we can also not answer questions regarding the whereabouts of your order.
Once again: If you are not happy with this procedure, please do not order from us.
Our advice to save our and your time:
If you see that your order status is “processing”, simply relax for 10 working days. In 90% of the cases you have received your order by then.
To avoid stress, we would appreciate it if you ordered the goods at least 1 month in advance and not when the last blister has been used up or when you have a date on the weekend. Thank you for your cooperation.
We deliver to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria (currently not), Croatia (minimum order quantity: 50 blister), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland (minimum 50 blister), Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden.
Feel free to contact us for further information.