- We only deliver to European countries (see list below)
- Your order is packaged discreetly for your privacy and protection.
- You will be notified via e-mail when your order has been dispatched (Tracking).
- All orders are shipped from an EU country. Hence, there will be no custom controls.
- Orders to DHL Packstation cannot be send with Track & Trace
Normal delivery time is 2-7 working days depending on your location. If for any reason the order will not be delivered within this period please contact us to investigate the case.
We usually ship our parcels in the morning of each workday (Monday – Friday). If you order on Friday, Saturday or Sunday your order cannot be shipped before Monday.
Regular Mail = 4,99€
Registered Mail (track & trace) = 7,99€
(If you order via Tracke & Trace you will have to sign for the shipment.)
Reship Policy (track & trace packages)
- If the tracking code indicates that the parcel could not been delivered due to “wrong address” > no reship
- If the tracking code indicates that the parcel is stuck in transit or got confiscated by customs > free reship
- If you were not at home during the delivery attempt and the parcel was delivered to the next pick-up-point = successfully delivered > no reship
IMPORTANT: Do NOT use false names when ordering with Track & Trace. If you are not home during the delivery attempt(s), then you will have to pick up the parcel at the next pick-up-point. In order to do so, the name on your ID has to match the name on the parcel.
Please make sure to read our FAQ‘s before you place an order.
We deliver to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (excluding the Canary Islands), Sweden, United Kingdom.
Feel free to contact us for further information.