If you would like to buy premature ejaculation pills (Dapoxetine 60mg) please visit our Shop.
Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Premature Ejaculation
The embarrassment that is associated with premature ejaculation can take the toll on anyone’s confidence. The thought that you are not capable of satisfying your partner in bed is a scary one. PE has ruined many relationships but the good news is that we now have various treatment options that you can use. The simple guide below should give you a simple introduction on PE and a few ways you can actually explore to deal with it.
As a matter of fact, the Cleveland Clinic estimates that 40% of all men in the US are affected by a form of erectile dysfunction after they hit 40. 70% of them have had an issue with erection and premature ejaculation (PE). The great thing is that we have seen many solutions come to try and address the issue.
Techniques for Delaying Ejaculation
Lasting for longer in bed has two benefits. It makes sure you are able to satisfy your partner but more so it ensures you are able to enjoy sex. Finishing too soon? Well, there are a few things you can do to last longer in bed without even taking medication.
- Kegel Exercises – The idea of training your body to perform better in bed can actually deliver results and starting off with Kegel exercises is a great idea.
- Take It Easy – Thrusting with force and speed like a possessed rabbit will not do you any favors. You may want to take it easy and focus more on foreplay than penetration.
- Edging – Edging is a commonly used technique used to training your genitals to hold back the ejaculate. It’s actually simple. You need to jerk off and just when you are about to release, stop the stroking and see if you can hold off the ejaculate until the excitement dies down. If you do, repeat over and over again and soon you will learn how to hold.
- Focus on Other Sexual Activities – Sex is much more than just the penetration. Give your woman other forms of stimulation including oral. Even if you are not able to last as long as you want, chances are you may as well satisfy her with the few minutes you have.
- Use a Condom – It takes more time to ejaculate when using a condom compared to going raw. This could be an easy way to earn a few extra minutes in bed even though it’s not a premature ejaculation cure. We all know those extra minutes can make a whole lot of a difference.
- PE Pills – As we have already indicated above, premature ejaculation medicine is available. This treatment option usually works with high certainty.
Delayed Ejaculation Pills (Dapoxetine)
Premature ejaculation pills are one way of helping you last longer in bed. The active ingredient Dapoxetine 60mg helps to delay ejaculation. Please have a look at our product page if you need information about side effects, dosage and onset of effect of Dapoxetine. It is often advisable to view pills as complementary to other solutions including the tips we have already listed above. In addition to this, not all pills will give you the reprieve that you are looking for. Even though you will notice there are so many pills out there being marketed as possible solutions for PE, only a handful of these brands actually work.
Before using premature ejaculation pills, make sure you look out for the following factors:
- Well reviewed brands that have positive customer feedback should work to great effect as premature ejaculation cure options.
- It’s not about the price. It is better to pay more for a pill that works than a cheap one that will not
- Do your homework on the PE pills and identify the major brands out there. Naturally, such brands would have been here for a while and will be backed by concrete research and customer reviews on the efficacy of their pills.
- It’s okay to try out more than one pill until you find something that works best for you.
It is also important to note that PE pills are not going to help with weak and short-lived erections. Premature ejaculation is one thing and erectile dysfunction is another. Even with the best PE pills, you may find it hard to enjoy sex if you cannot maintain an erection for longer. In that case, it may be a good idea to seek a holistic approach in treating sexual health and not just a one-off solution.
How to Stop Premature Ejaculation Using Food?
There are also a few foods that you can actually eat to help with premature ejaculation. Although you will be lucky to find any scientific research out there linking some of these foods to longer performance in bed, people who have used them seem to be getting results. So, there is no reason why you shouldn’t try them.
4 foods that make you last longer in bed
- Green Onions – The seeds of the green onions are known to have some aphrodisiac properties. They can play a positive role as part of your overall diet in dealing with PE at home. It may be a good idea to actually crush the seeds and drink them with water at least three times a day.
- Ginger and Honey – Eating lots of ginger can help to enhance blood circulation in the body and especially to the genital areas. This can be a good way of keeping the penis harder for longer. More blood around the genital area may also give you more power to control the ejaculate. Honey on the hand should help enhance the potency of ginger.
- Garlic – Garlic is also another common aphrodisiac and its cloves will also help to enhance blood flow around the genital which will have positive implications in your overall sex life. Garlic has so many other health effects too. Perhaps your PE could give you the motivation you need to eat better.
- Asparagus – Roots of the asparagus plant may also help to give you more control over your ejaculate. Just boil them in milk or water and drink twice each day and see if it helps.
It is also important to make it clear that eating these foods does not in any way guarantee better results. What you really need to focus on is getting in a balanced diet. Try and also work out more. People who are in good physical health and shape are less likely to have PE issues.
How Long Should I Last?
There is of course a big debate out there as to how long a man should last in bed. If you take too long before you finish it can become uncomfortable for you and your partner. But then again, you don’t also want to go too early. The amount of time it takes to ejaculate during sex varies a lot from one person to another. There are also other factors that may come to play including the level of arousal. Besides, men who have not ejaculated for a long period of time will finish faster during sex compared to those who have sex or masturbate on a regular basis.
But how do you know you are suffering from premature ejaculation? It’s all about the timing. One study for example done on 500 heterosexual males found that the median time it took them to ejaculate was actually 5.4 minutes. It’s not a lot but if you can go above five minutes you are probably not bad. But you may want to go longer if you can. However, if it takes you less than five minutes to ejaculate, it may mean that you are suffering from PE. Getting a solution on how to last longer during sex is therefore highly advised.
What Causes Early Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation can be caused by a number of reasons. Some of these causes can be controlled but others are beyond our power. One of the more common causes of PE is actually related to overall health. It turns out your physical health has a lot to do with how you perform in bed. People with high blood pressure, thyroid problems, and diabetes may be at a higher risk of PE.
Your lifestyle choices may also affect how good you are able to hold your ejaculate. We have seen binge drinking and recreational drug use including smoking being linked to premature ejaculation. People who are stressed for one reason or another may also be at risk of suffering from PE. Performance anxiety is also another common cause especially for men who are not confident enough about their sexual prowess.
If you are always second-guessing yourself and what you need to do in order to satisfy your partner, it may be very hard to actually do the job right. The sad part is that performance anxiety can also sometimes be linked with PE. Look at it this way. Someone who suffers from PE or even ED will have frustrations and possible anxiety before they engage in sexual intercourse with their partners. This may cause a long term sexual health issue. More information can be found on this facebook blog.
When Should I See an Expert?
Using pills works for most people but they may not deliver results for others. So, when is it the right time to actually see an expert for premature ejaculation solutions? Well, first of all, do not go directly for PE pills after one premature ejaculation. Most people have had that one-off situation where they have been overly excited and ended up ejaculating quicker than they had hoped. If that happens, it does not by any chance mean that you are suffering from premature ejaculation.
However, if the problem becomes too common, then you may want to start seeking solutions. Naturally, the best PE pills in the market should actually work. But if you are still not able to hold your ejaculate even after using them, then you may want to go see a professional for further assistance.
Professionals can be able to recommend customized solutions that are tailored to your specific conditions. Sometimes PE may also be tied to other health issues. A visit at an expert will help uncover such issues and take care of them as soon as possible.
Does Viagra Delay Ejaculation?
Viagra, or the blue pill, is largely promoted as one of the more common ways to deal with many sexual health problems. The pills are said to enhance sexual performance and it is of course true. But they may not be able to help people who suffer from PE. You see most of the time, premature ejaculation does not always have to do with lack of an erection.
Even if you can be able to get a fuller harder erection, it will not prevent you from ejaculating fast if anything it can even make the problem worse. While there is nothing wrong with using the blue pill, if you suffer from PE you may want to take care of that first before moving on to Viagra.
Are Premature Ejaculation Pills Permanent?
The moment you start to use premature ejaculation pills you may wonder whether they will be long term or not. Well, it depends on how fast you get results. For some people, PE can actually be a temporary problem. The moment they use the pills it takes a few weeks and soon they are back to their normal self. But in some cases, the problem may reappear after stopping with the pills.
This means that you have to use them for a longer period of time to get the best results. The great thing is that, some of the major PE pills out there are manufactured to ensure that the risk of side effects is as low as it can be. Even if you were to use the pills for a longer period of time than expected, it’s very likely that you won’t have any issues to deal with. Just like Viagra, PE pills can become part and parcel of your life but this is not something to be ashamed of. The positive effects they add to your life are simply outstanding.
Sex is probably one of the most inherent aspects of human nature. However, not everybody enjoys it as it should be. For most men, getting an erection and keeping it always seems to be a problem. We also have those one minute guys who can’t hold their ejaculate long enough to satisfy a woman. There is nothing more embarrassing than that. It can mess up your self-esteem and confidence but most of all it can ruin your relationship with your loved ones.
Premature Ejaculation Pills Amazon
Unfortunately, you cannot buy premature ejaculation pills on amazon. However, in our shop you can buy them without prescription using PayPal, Bitcoin or SEPA.